Glenville Dental has reopened from the 3rd June!
Patient safety has always been our priority at Glenville Dental. We already employ the highest level of hygiene & decontamination procedures.
When attending please bear in mind the additional safety procedures we need to employ in relation to Covid-19.
1. Please do not attend the practice if you have or could have covid-19. We will be asking you some health screening questions before booking an appointment.
2. Please attend on your own if possible, and please do not arrive too early for your appointment. There will be limited waiting room facilities, please call 2981133, or use the intercom when you arrive.
3. We will ask you to hand sanitise, and we will also conduct a non-contact temperature check when you arrive.
4. We will be wearing additional PPE during your appointment, and there will also be increased time between appointments to allow for disinfection etc.
5. There will be no bathroom facilities available at the surgery.
6. If you need any claim forms completed, e.g. VHI/Laya, please bring these to your appointment, and the dentist will sign these prior to you leaving.
Check out our Facebook or Instagram pages for additional updates and we look forward to seeing you soon!
All the team at Glenville Dental